This course will cover several types of strabismus encountered in general ophthalmology.
Topics to be discussed include:
1. Adult with acute onset vertical diplopia
2. Acquired esotropia in a 3 year old child
3. New concepts in Duanes syndrome
4. Managing 6th nerve palsy in the elderly
5. What to do when it isn’t straight after surgery.
Emphasis will be placed on appropriate assessment, investigation and management.
The lectures will be delivered by experts in field and include Dr Lionel Kowal, Dr Justin Mora, Dr Ross Fitzsimons, Dr Shuan Dai and Dr Craig Donaldson. Ample time will be given to discussion with cases used to highlight the relevant clinical entities.
IRREVERSIBLE LENALIDOMIDE RELATED OPTIC NEUROPATHY IN A PATIENT WITH CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKAEMIA
A cost-effectiveness analysis of AcrySof IQ vivity intraocular lens from private health fund perspective in Australia
Efficacy and safety of intravitreal pegcetacoplan in geographic atrophy: Results from the phase 3 DERBY and OAKS trials